Welcome to The Feirce Strike

To those of you who are new, my name is Sarah Strike. No this is not my real name, but is sort of the other me, the secret one. ;) I'll post my thoughts, poems, and links to my writing and what I'm into here. Don't worry though this is not a diary, I don't think you need to know exact details of my life, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to know what I had for breakfast. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this fabulously feirce blog.

-Sarah Strike


Saturday, February 25, 2012

Silver and Cold



Silver, shining teardrops,
Falling down your face
Knowing that you can’t stop,
Need to leave this place

I know what you want to feel,
See it in your eyes
But you know that it’s not real
Nothing left but lies

I try to
remain cold
But I
I feel it in my soul
My heart
I cannot control

Your green eyes
Nothing left, but my demise
This sunrise
I can’t see with my
Eyes
Closed
Shut

No comments:

Post a Comment