Welcome to The Feirce Strike

To those of you who are new, my name is Sarah Strike. No this is not my real name, but is sort of the other me, the secret one. ;) I'll post my thoughts, poems, and links to my writing and what I'm into here. Don't worry though this is not a diary, I don't think you need to know exact details of my life, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to know what I had for breakfast. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this fabulously feirce blog.

-Sarah Strike


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

=3


Alright, so I'm sure everyone is aware of the amazing website YouTube. (If you don't, what rock have you been hidding under?) Well, I've been watching a video channel on there for a while now called =3 with Ray William Johnson. Well, for those of you who don't know the channel features a hilarious guy who comments on top rated YouTube videos, all of which are hilarious. They also come with inside jokes like Squaids, Two Camels in a tiny car, and my favorite "You ain't got no pancake mix."


So if you havn't seen these videos I reccommend you check them out! (Also there is some bad language, and sexual references to anyone who doesn't watch televsion today and might be offended. 0.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment